Friday, September 6, 2013



The Colour Run!


Hurrr.. It's been a few weeks late but this is the first post!

On the 18 of August, I met up with Cera first.As she was busy filming her own shoot for her news video project. Had Ramen with Cera after I found her. Later we met up with Siti and I had a second lunch. But all in all, I was there to enjoy the run and most importantly, photography!

My camera: Oswin - all wrapped up and was prepared to snap a hell lot of photos.

Most of the people in the run were friendly enough so I could snap lots of pictures. As I couldn't change any settings, I was fully dependant on the pre-set camera settings. It was not easy. Not at all. But I still manage to get some pretty nice shots out of the run and enjoyed it.


But I guess the most important thing is that this is the first Colour Run in Singapore and it was so enjoyable despite the horrifying first day queue and the insane ticket snatched up.

              




     
              



Sorry, but I'm really bad at camwhoring. :(







No comments: