Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Anyway, this is what I did for my painting mod during Sem 1. Nothing much but it is my first time painting unless you count my hideous acrylic painting from Foundation which I paid almost no attention to. I legitimately thought I wouldn't make pass through this mod. Painting was somewhat my weakest in terms of what I would be doing in the 4 different main mods (Printmaking, Scultpure, Painting, Photography) that I have to clear for Sem 1. 

Watercolour was a hideous disaster. But I was really really surprised how my oil painting turned out. I wouldn't say its amazing but it's definitely better than the water colours Anyway.. here it is..



The theme is Urban Green. So basically my painting is a before & after kinda thing.


So we have the before here.


And the after.

No comments: